**Please Bookmark this page for future reference**
Scantron Scoring Services is comprised of processing and scoring completed scantron sheets and generating statistical reports for your exams. This service is available to University of Utah faculty members and graduate student teachers.
1. How do I order Scantron sheets?
You have two options for purchasing Scantron sheets.
1. You can purchase sheets in the Campus Store at the educational supplies desk
For store information and hours, click on the logo below.
2. Sheets can be ordered directly from the Scantron Corporation.
Scantron Sheet Information:
Please order form number 221666 only. (Our service is restricted to this version)
2. Do I have to pay for Scantron Scoring Services?
What you’re paying for:
- Base Fee: Covers machine costs, scoring process and generating reports with a typical two business day turn around. $5.00 fixed fee.
- Scanning Fee: Cost per sheet = $.10 (e.g. 40 sheets = $4.00).
- Rush Order (Optional): For return service within one business day for an additional $10.00.
How to pay for it: Get Order Form
- Enter your departmental chartfield number in the appropriate box on the order form.
- Enter an accurate scantron sheet count in the appropriate box on the order form.
- Check the “Rush Order” box to have your service returned within one business day. $10 fee.
- We generate a Campus Order and email a copy back to your billing contact.
Here is a Sample of a completed Scantron Scoring Services Order Form for your reference.
Please fill out every field in the Instructor box. Incomplete forms will be returned to be completed before service is offered.
3. Where do I send completed Scantron sheets after administering an exam?
**You must send a "KEY" scantron sheet along with
the bundle of completed scantron sheets**
Campus Mail or Hand Delivered:
4. After processing, how do I get my scantron sheets back?
Two options for return service. (Return service includes Scantron sheets and completed Order Form)
Campus Mail: (Default Service)
In most cases, mail will go out the next business day.
5. How do I get my Reports?
All generated reports will be deposited in your Canvas Course to comply with FERPA security and privacy requirements. You will receive an email with a direct link to your reports.