IN MEDIASPACE - ACCESS DESKTOP RECORDER OPTIONS
In the UofU MediaSpace site, login with your University ID (uNID) and its associated password.
From the menu along the top of the MediaSpace page, click ADD NEW to view the options.
The Kaltura Desktop Recorder recording tools can be accessed with the option WEBCAM & SCREEN CAPTURE.
A popup window appears showing the various features of the Kaltura Desktop Recorder.
Along the top of the window, click the tab labeled SETTINGS. Several options are offered that allow you to adjust the camera and microphone settings for your computer.
A video from Kaltura reviews the process for accessing and adjusting your computer's camera and microphone settings:
ADDITIONAL ARTICLES & TUTORIALS FOR MEDIASPACE
- MediaSpace Storage & Distribution Options
- 1. My Media - Personal Storage for Media Items
- 1a. My Media - Media Upload (Import Pre-existing Videos)
- 1b. My Media - YouTube Videos
- 2. Playlists - Create Lists and Add Media Items
- 3. Channels - Create a Channel | Publish Media Items | Privacy Settings | Subscriptions | Members
- 4. Share a Media Item - URL or Embed Code
- 5. Galleries/Categories - in UofU MediaSpace
- MediaSpace - Video Editor & Other Features
- MediaSpace - Video Recording Tools
- About the Kaltura Desktop Recorder for Screen Recording | Webcam Recording | Voice Recording
- First Time Installation of the Kaltura Desktop Recorder
- Settings Overview for the Kaltura Desktop Recorder
- OPTION 1: Multi-source Recordings of Presentations & Lectures with the Kaltura Desktop Recorder
- OPTION 2: Screen Recording with the Kaltura Desktop Recorder
- OPTION 3: WebCam Recording with the Kaltura Desktop Recorder
- OPTION 4: Screen & Webcam Recording with the Kaltura Desktop Recorder
- OPTION 5: Voice Recording with the Kaltura Desktop Recorder