➤ Tutorials & Guides for TLT Exam Services
A necessary component of any online teaching and learning experience is to assess how well students are doing in meeting the milestones and instructional design objectives for a class. Our online course delivery and learning management system, CANVAS, provides a rich palette of built-in features for online quizzing, self assessment, reflection, and collaboration. However, it is critical that grade-producing and achievement scores for exams in courses taught entirely online be in a secure, proctored environment that ensures the right student is taking an exam and that cheating or outside resources cannot be accessed during the examination. The University’s UOnline program and TLT: Teaching & Learning Technologies manage Exam Services at the UOnline Center. Exams that are part of fully online classes (often created in CANVAS) are scheduled by faculty using a calendaring and management tool directly within Canvas. Students then sign up for specific time slots to take their exams. Proctoring for off-campus exams can also be arranged. TLT Exam Services also manages the scoring and reporting for Scantron-based student examinations.
- • Scantron Scoring Services
- • Exam Services: Location | Hours | Contact | Policies & Procedures
- • Instructor - Scheduling of Computer-Based Exams
- • Instructor Scheduling of Paper-Based Exams
- • Instructor Scheduling of Computer + Paper Exams
- • Instructor Scheduling of Exam Exceptions for a Student