Read and review articles and informational pages about teaching and learning, technologies, learning spaces, TLT supporting documents, instructional design, teaching best practices, learning theories, and more!
- • Forums, Workshops and Presentations related to Teaching & Learning
- • Metadata: a Primer
- • Learning Objects: What are they? How can they be re-used?
- • Integrating Library Learning Outcomes into Courses
- • "Pushing Through the Perils of Teaching Online" by Professor Doug Ward, University of Kansas
- • "A Busy Professor's Guide to Sanely Flipping Your Classroom" by Dr. Cynthia Furse
- • A/V Equipment Installation Requests for Campus Learning Spaces
- • Standard A/V Equipment Configurations for Audio/Visual Classrooms (Foundation Levels)
- • Centrally Managed Learning Spaces Currently Installed with A/V Equipment, UofU Campus
- • FY 2017: UofU Learning Spaces Scheduled for A/V Refurbishment by TLT
- • FY 2016: UofU Learning Spaces Scheduled for A/V Refurbishment by TLT
- • List of All University of Utah Buildings