An Audience Response System (ARS), commonly known as "clickers," allows large classrooms of students to answer questions using remote controlled hand-held devices during on-screen presentation lectures. Clickers help instructors to know if students are understanding the presented material. ARS collects the results and displays statistical results for student viewing during lectures.
- • About ARS: Audience Response Systems (Clickers) at the University of Utah
- • For Instructors: TurningPoint Audience Response Solutions (Clickers)
- • For Instructors: Order & Arrange for TurningPoint Clickers in University of Utah Classes
- • For Instructors: Training Classes for Educators using TurningPoint
- • For Students: TurningPoint Audience Response Solutions (Clickers)
- • Other Solutions for Audience Response Systems