The campus has classrooms, labs, auditoriums, seminar rooms, conference rooms, and satellite campus facilities. Read about the latest in technology enhancements to these learning spaces and review our standardized specifications for A/V equipment installations so that teaching in one learning space is similar to another. Many rooms are equipped with IVC or Interactive Video Conferencing which allows two-way audio and visual communication with other IVC-ready learning spaces.
- • A/V Equipment Installation Requests for Campus Learning Spaces
- • Standard A/V Equipment Configurations for Audio/Visual Classrooms (Foundation Levels)
- • Centrally Managed Learning Spaces Currently Installed with A/V Equipment, UofU Campus
- • FY 2017: UofU Learning Spaces Scheduled for A/V Refurbishment by TLT
- • FY 2016: UofU Learning Spaces Scheduled for A/V Refurbishment by TLT
- • List of All University of Utah Buildings
- • Connecting Laptops in Learning Spaces with Installed A/V Equipment