Pedagogy, instructional design, learning theory, presentation guidelines, media choices...just a few of the many frameworks and decisions that make up an engaging teaching and learning experiences. Link to papers and publications. Discover some of the latest thinking in course design and layout.
- • Forums, Workshops and Presentations related to Teaching & Learning
- • Metadata: a Primer
- • Learning Objects: What are they? How can they be re-used?
- • Integrating Library Learning Outcomes into Courses
- • "Pushing Through the Perils of Teaching Online" by Professor Doug Ward, University of Kansas
- • "A Busy Professor's Guide to Sanely Flipping Your Classroom" by Dr. Cynthia Furse
- • QCF: the Quality Course Framework for Design & Development